An Intimate Evening with Gareth Gates
Thursday, 12th March 2020 — The Cumberland Hotel
Fox Tailoring invite you to an evening of entertainment and dining at the Cumberland Hotel. The evening features headline performances by multiple #1-selling music artist Gareth Gates, "Cocktails & Tailcoats Fashion Show" and much more…
- 6.00 - 7.00pm Oceana Suite, The Cumberland Hotel
- Guest Arrival
- Pre-Dinner Prosecco/Fruit Juice
- Meet and Greet Photographs with Gareth Gates
- Pre-Dinner Entertainment from Local Singer/Songwriter Paul Kinvig
- 7.00 - 8.15pm Mirabelle Suite
- Dinner Service in Mirabelle Restaurant
- 2-course dinner with half a bottle of wine per person.
Please see below for menu choices and wine.
- 8.30 - 9.00pm Adele Tribute act Mirabelle Restaurant
- 9.00pm Main Entertainment - Mirabelle Restaurant
- Cocktails & Tailcoats Fashion Show
- Duet Gareth Gates / Adele
- Personal Performance by Gareth Gates
- Baked Fillet of Salmon with a Gruyere and Herb Crust, with Crushed New Potatoes and a Lemon & Dill Cream (1)
- Lamb Rump with Dauphinoise Potatoes, Roasted Root vegetables and a Red Currant jus (2)
- Vegetarian: Roasted Red Onion, Haloumi Cheese and Black Olive Tart with Red Veined Sorrel and Spinach leaves (3)
Choice of wine: red, white or rosé
- Vanilla Crème Brûlée (1)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Spiced Rum Caramel (2)
- Indulgent Layered Pavlova with Seasonal Berries (3)
Tables of 10 are available. Please be prepared to share.
Should you order a table of 10, one place will be free of charge.
Overnight accommodation is available at a discounted price of £40 per person, including breakfast. There are limited rooms available, so please book early. Please reserve your room(s) by contacting 01202 298350, quoting ‘Cocktails and Tailcoats Evening.’.
For further information please contact Fox Tailoring: 01202 289090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to seeing you at what should be a very exciting and entertaining evening. Thank you for your interest.
Donations accepted for Meet and Greet photographs. Proceeds to The Second Smile Project. A Cancer registered Community Company, run by Cheryl Davies.